Although, unable to attend the presentation, medals were also awarded to Mrs Judith Coomber 41 years service, Mrs Andrea Murray 34 years service and Mr Nigel Newton for 30 years service.
Archie Hughes, said, "This is a remarkable achievement and it proves that at the heart of an organisation are its people. The commitment and loyalty as given by the medal recipients are pivotal to its reputation and success."
1. Picture shows Archie Hughes with the medal recipients from left to right; Mrs Veronica Seaby 30 years service, Mrs Margaret Cadman 48 years service, Ms Marj Biddulph 50 years service, Mrs Janet Brown 27 Â½ years service and Mrs Janice Ward 31 years service.
2. DSG launched on 1 April 2008 as a new MOD Trading Fund with the primary focus of providing expert in-house maintenance, repair, overhaul and upgrade services for the through life support of the key land and air based platforms and equipment of the UK Armed Forces.
3. It draws together many unique capabilities that have been developed over several decades for the direct benefit of troops and their equipment at both home and abroad. DSG turnover is in excess of Â£200m, with a workforce of around 3800 strategically located throughout the
4. DSG's Head Office is located in
5. For further information about DSG or to arrange an interview, please contact
Office hours: 01446 755202
Out of hours: 07710 789853