Topping the service list is Margaret Davies from Apley with 38 years service. A year less in service but Bob Maddox from
Having committed so much whilst working, Helen, Margaret, Bob and Linda are now all thoroughly enjoying their retirement. Helen has a part time job with a local store and also looks after her granddaughter whilst Linda and Margaret are enjoying spending more time with their families and Bob has four holidays booked this year!
Archie Hughes, said, "It is a fitting tribute to reward the medal recipients. They are all a fine example of dedicated employees working for the MOD. I truly value the commitment and loyalty they have shown.
1. Picture shows Archie Hughes, far left, with the medal recipients from left to right; Helen Jones, 26 and a half years service, Margaret Davies, 38 years service, Linda Plant, 30 years service and Bob Maddox, 37 years service.
2. DSG launched on 1 April 2008 as a new MOD Trading Fund with the primary focus of providing expert in-house maintenance, repair, overhaul and upgrade services for the through life support of the key land and air based platforms and equipment of the UK Armed Forces.
3. It draws together many unique capabilities that have been developed over several decades for the direct benefit of troops and their equipment at both home and abroad. DSG turnover is in excess of £200m, with a workforce of around 3000 strategically located throughout the
4. DSG’s Head Office is located in
5. For further information about DSG or to arrange an interview, please contact
Office hours: 01446 784007
Out of hours: 07710 789853